अख़बार की दुनिया मे बेबाक़ी का सबसे बड़ा कलेजा

【 RNI-HIN/2013/51580 】
【 RNI-MPHIN/2009/31101 】



Jansamparklife.com







Fire breaks out in the wooden warehouse near Bharat Talkies Bhopal, goods worth 18 lakhs burnt to ashes

05 Jan 2023

no img

Bhopal: A sudden fire broke out in a wooden godown in Bharat Talkies area of the capital on Thursday morning. This created chaos in the area. Seeing smoke and flames rising from the godown, people informed the fire brigade control room. Firefighters who reached the spot brought the fire under control after three hours of effort. Thankfully the fire did not reach the nearby shops and a major accident was averted. However, the warehouse owner says that due to the fire, his goods worth about 17-18 lakhs were burnt to ashes.

According to the information received from the Fire Brigade Control Room, a huge fire broke out at 6:40 am on Thursday morning in Aman Furniture Saw Machine and Godown located on the main road in Bharat Talkies area. As soon as the information was received, about a dozen fire engines were dispatched from the fire station Bogda Pul, Mata Mandir, Fatehgarh, Kabadkhana, Bairagarh etc. on the spot. On reaching the spot, the fire personnel started extinguishing the fire. Due to the intensity of the fire, it took about 3 hours to bring it under control. Thus the fire was brought under control by 10:00. Fire personnel told that a hotel is being constructed near the godown. That building has turned completely black due to the fire, while other wooden godowns, shops are also located nearby. If the fire was not controlled in time, the fire would have engulfed them too and a big accident could have happened.

Here, the owner of the godown, Faizan told that he has suffered a loss of about 17 to 18 lakh rupees due to the fire. Short circuit is said to be the primary reason for the fire. At present, the exact cause of the fire could not be ascertained.

मध्यप्रदेश


Latest Updates

No img

कैसे और कब होगी कमलनाथ की हत्या?


No img

Contractor poisons wife & 4 kids in the Capital, consumes poison too; admitted to Hamidia Hospital


No img

Jackal or Leopard? Severe injuries to 6 yr old along with two adults in Bhopal’s Berasia


No img

दूध डेरी संचालक के पास से देशी कट्टा ज़िंदा कारतूसों के जप्त किया!


No img

Guess MP Home Minister has no good work than watching films with bikins in them! Praises censor board's decision


No img

योगी आज दाखिल करेंगे भाजपा प्रत्याशी की शक़्ल में नामांकन !


No img

MD ड्र्ग्स नशे के सौदागरों से सौदेबाज़ी क्राइम ब्रांच पर पड़ेगी भारी!!*


No img

Similar to Chandigarh University Case, girl filmed while changing clothes in Bhopal’s ITI college


No img

Actor Arvind Trivedi passes away at age 82


No img

मुख्यमंत्री नही रहने के बाद भी शिवराज का हुकुम बजाते प्रदेश के पुलिसकर्मी!!!


No img

डी मार्ट के इर्दगिर्द तेजधार ख़ंजर के साथ खुला घूम रहा युवक पुलिस के हत्थे चढ़ा!!


No img

लम्बे वक़्त के बाद जनसम्पर्क विभाग में फिर हुआ नियुक्त कामचलाऊ IAS अफ़सर!!


No img

RBI rolls out new list of holidays for Banks, to remain closed for 18 days in August


No img

Rs 68 lakh sanctioned by EC for purchasing polythene bags to protect EVMs


No img

Jayas workers block Ratlam MP's convoy, DM's security personnel hurt during 20 minutes of demonstration