1. Yogi Adityanath (Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh)
Faces charges of attempt to murder, criminal intimidation and rioting with deadly weapons.
2. Amit Shah (BJP President)
Faced charges of murder, kidnapping, extortion, illegal surveillance
3. Nitish Kumar (Chief Minister of Bihar)
Faces charges of rioting with deadly weapons, unlawful assembly and had a case of attempted murder against him.
4. Faggan Singh Kulaste (Member of Lok Sabha)
Faces charges of criminal intimidation, rioting with weapons, wrongful restraint and voluntarily causing hurt.
5. Chaudhary Shankarbhai Lagdhirbhai (Former Minister of State for Medical Education, Gujarat)
Faces charges of rioting armed with a deadly weapon and criminal trespassing.
6. Anupriya Patel (Minister of State in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare)
Faces charges of assault, destruction of evidence and endangering life.
7. Uma Bharti (Cabinet Minister for Drinking Water and Sanitation)
Faces charges of attempt to murder, using criminal force to deter a public servant and rioting.
8. Mukul Roy (BJP Leader)
Faces charges of accepting bribes in lie of favours.
9. B. S. Yeddyurappa (Karnataka BJP President)
Faces charges of forgery for different purposes, criminal breach of trust and cheating of property.
10. Raosaheb Danve (Maharashtra BJP President)
Faces charges of using criminal force to deter a public servant from discharge of duty.
11. Sanjeev Kumar Balyan (Lok Sabha Member)
Accused of use of criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of duty, wrongful restraint, and sexual harassment.